YYA Friday Night program for 2013 is starting up again! Please join us for dinner, a short talk introducing the program for the year, games and fellowship on Friday 15th of February at 7.00pm at the English Service Hall. This year, we are excited to be studying the books of 1 & 2 Timothy, Titus and Philemon in the New Testament. We would loved to meet you and your friends and learn more about God together!
Please take note that in 2013, a few changes and additions are made:
- Regular Friday night program commences at 7.30pm (instead of 8pm). Parents can expect the night to finish by 9.10pm, which is when supper begins.
- The order of the night will be games, singspiration, Bible study then supper
- There will be 6 dinner & sharing nights throughout the year which commences at 7.00pm. The first one will be held on Friday March 15th and more information will be posted closer to the date.
- Breaks during Friday night program imitate the schedule of primary & secondary school terms (i.e. term 1, 2, 3 and 4).
- There will be a night for activity/outing during the term break.
- Worksheets for Friday nights as well as duty rosters will be posted on the website available for download – please print them off each week! 🙂
Please note that adults’ bible study also runs during the night. We invite all parents to stay back and study God’s word with us.
Stay safe and see you all on Friday 15th of February for the RELAUNCH! 😀